Javelin Super-Lite Carbon Fiber BipodJavelin Bipods
The Javelin MkII is the result of 5 years of development and feedback from many of the 6000 owners around the world.
You’ve asked, we’ve listened!
It is made from ultra strong carbon fiber and 7075 aerospace aluminium so it weighs a fraction of regular bipods. The Javelin uses rare earth magnets to connect the bipod to the rifle.
New features include:
- much wider stance for even greater stability
- removeable leg stops to prevent pulling them out
- long tight rubber boots
- tungsten tips for rock and ice
The bipod is attached to the rifle instantly via a powerful rare earth magnet. Weighing a mere 5oz which is about a third the weight of most bipods, you won’t even notice it collapsed in your pocket. You’ll like it even more if you use a moderator as nearly all bipods severely affect the balance of a lightweight rifle. It has a built in cant system for uneven terrain so you can always get a level shot. With 120 degrees of smooth rotation you can track your target without having to lift and re-position your rifle.
Additional benefits which seasoned hunters will be familiar with:
- It won’t dig into your shoulder like a regular bipod
- It won’t scare your quarry as there are no springs or catches
- Your rifle will fit in your gun scabberd again
- It won’t get in the way when using shooting sticks or other support aids
- You won’t be lugging any extra weight around
- You only need one bipod for all your rifles
This standard version of the ultra lightweight bipod provides a ground to stock height of 17-24cm (6.5-9.5″) and just 20cm (8″) when folded in your pocket.
The long version of the ultra lightweight Javelin bipod provides an extended ground to stock height of 22-32cm (8.5-13″) and less than 24cm (9.5″) in your pocket.
One free adapter is included with each bipod purchased. Please select adapter style from drop down box. ADAPTER IS REQUIRED